Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
This has been my prayer ever since last year when the pandemic brought the world to a halt. It will continue to daily prayer. I pluck it from the book of Psalm 91: 1 – 16 in the bible. When I read Psalm 91: 1 – 16, it gives me hope for a better tomorrow. So much is going on the earth right now you need to find an anchor to lean on.
Psalm 91: 1 – 16
- He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
- Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
- He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
- Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
- Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
- A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
- Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
- Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
- There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
- For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
- They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
- Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
- Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
- He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
- With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
I read this chapter every morning as my prayer for a day. Feel free to share and come to it every day to read. Be blessed.
Until next time, be true to yourself.